Older Persons Day is celebrated on 1st October every year across the world. People around the world usually celebrate the day by spending time with their grandparents. Here are some messages, greetings and quotes from International Day of Older Persons.
International Day of Older Persons | World Elders Day – Messages, Wishes And Greetings
- As we grow young, we forget the contribution our elders have made to our lives. Let us grow responsibly and always honour their love, time, efforts and affection by taking care of them when they need us the most. happy International Day of Older Persons.
- When you get old, the old age takes away what you have inherited and gives back what you have earned. happy International Day of Older Persons.
- Today is a beautiful day for every older adult, we should appreciate their contributions to the world and take care of them. Best wishes on World Elders Day.
- On the occasion of International Day of Older Persons, I find myself truly blessed with be surrounded with people like you who have so much goodness to share.
- Without their love, care and affection, we wouldn’t have been the same. On the occasion of World Elders Day, let us thank our elders for giving us a beautiful life. Happy World Elders Day.
- Wishing a very Happy International Day of Older Persons. I really look up to you because you have aged with grace and priceless experience.
- The older people are wise, always listen to them and cherish them. happy International Day of Older Persons.
- This is a beautiful day for older adults. We need to do something for them to feel special and not left out. happy International Day of Older Persons.
- If you ever need valuable advice, ask an older adult because they know a lot better about the world. happy International Day of Older Persons.
- They have always led our ways, they have always held our hands, they have always protected us, loved us and cared for us. Now it is our turn to return the favours and make their old age a beautiful one. Best wishes on World Elders Day.
- Let us thank God for giving us the protection and love of our elders. Let us spend time with them, love them and care for them because they are our strengths. happy International Day of Older Persons.
- You are so full of experience and you are so full of knowledge. Without you, our lives are incomplete. Happy International Day of Older Persons.
- When we were young, they were always around, taking care of the smallest of our needs… Now when they are old, they need us and we should be there without fail. Best wishes on World Elders Day.
- The people of the United States celebrate National Grandparents Day, which is very much similar to International Day for Older Persons.
- The day is made for our grandparents who lived their lives for us. Let us dedicate the day to them and celebrate the day with a broad smile.
- Make sure you ask a senior citizen for advice because they have a lot to teach. Best wishes on World Elders Day.
- The people celebrate this day by raising awareness about the problems that are faced by the elderly, such as elder abuse.
- Hey, I am going to take my grandparents out on this special day. They have worked a lot over the years.
- When you get old, you will realize no correct answers; there are just stories. happy International Day for Older Persons.
- The older adults will try to bring out the best in you, not stress you out. Take care of them and let them inspire you. happy International Day for Older Persons.
- Nowadays, long lives are rare, so take care of senior citizens and solve their issues. Today is a special day for them, so let’s do something that will make them happy. Happy International Day for Older Persons.
International Day of Older Persons – Quotes
- “Thank God each passing day for you are blessed with elders whose blessings are the reason for all your success and happiness. Happy World Elders Day.“
- “Old age is not a disease – it is strength and survivorship, triumph over all kinds of vicissitudes and disappointments, trials, and illnesses.” – Maggie Kuhn
- “To make an elderly person happy is the noblest act a young person can ever do!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
- “You get old and realize there are no answers just stories.”
- “Old age is a good and pleasant thing. It is true you are gently shouldered off the stage, but then you are given such a comfortable front stall as spectator.” – Confucius
- “Old age takes away what we have inherited and gives us back what we have earned.”