Hello friends, welcome to your article. If you are looking for Greetings, Messages, and Quotes for Gandhi Jayanti then you are at the right place. Here we have collected for you the messages and greetings for Gandhi Jayanti that you can share on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp with everyone in your contacts list.
Gandhi Jayanti is celebrated on October 2 every year. Gandhi Jayanti is an event celebrated in India on the occasion of Mahatma Gandhi’s birth anniversary. This day is a national holiday in India and is celebrated in all the states and regions. The UN General Assembly announced on 15 June 2007 that October 2 would be celebrated as the International Day of Non-Violence. On the day of Gandhi Jayanti, popular activities are held in government institutions, political institutions, and colleges.
Happy Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti Wishes And Greetings
•When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love always won. There have been tyrants and murderers and for a time, they can seem invincible but in the end, they always fall. Think of it always. Happy Gandhi Jayanti
•Be fearless like Gandhi Ji. Happy Gandhi Jayanti!
•Naman hai Mahatma Gandhi ko jinhone apne ashirvad se seencha humari soch ko aur diya jeevan ek naye hindustaan ho. Naman hai aise maha purush ko jo rastra pita hai hindustaan ka. Gandhi Jayanti kid hero shubh kamnayein.
•Happy Birthday “father of Nation.”
•A very Happy Gandhi Jayanti to you. Bapu always supported causes for the development of a nation and therefore, we must follow them all for a better country.
•Always speak truth like Gandhi Ji.
•Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed. Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well. Happy Gandhi Jayanti
•Let’s salute one of the great Soul of India.
•We have the strength to make the impossible possible just like Mahatma Gandhi made it possible for India to fight against the British and achieve freedom for our nation. Let us salute to his dedication and leadership. Wishing you a very Happy Gandhi Jayanti.
•Peace is the most powerful weapon of Mankind. I wish you a very Happy Gandhi Jayanti!
•May we are always blessed with the spirit of non violence and truth. May we always walk the path shown by Gandhi. May we always work hard to make India a better nation. With these wishes, I wish you a very Happy Gandhi Jayanti.
•Follow the footsteps of Gandhi Ji and walk always on the right path with peace.
•Whenever you feel there is no hope in life, there is nothing to look up to in life. Always take inspiration from Mahatma Gandhi who gave away his life for the people of the nation. Sending warm wishes on the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti to you.
•Gandhi Ji teaches us that you can win any fight without violence.
•We call him the Father of the Nation, we call him Mahatma, we call him Bapu because he always inspired us as a nation. Happy Gandhi Jayanti.
• Wishing a very Happy Gandhi Jayanti to everyone. Let us follow the path Bapu showed all of us to work towards creating India a developed and prospering nation.
• On this great day, I wishing you a very Happy Gandhi Jayanti 2020!
• Let us bow to the Father of the Nation who has always been a source of motivation for all of us. to the man who has always led us on the path of non-violence and fought for the independence and glory of our nation. Wishing you a very Happy Gandhi Jayanti 2020.
• Your life is a message for all of us. Happy Gandhi Jayanti.
• Today is the day to remember the contribution of Mahatma Gandhi who gave away his life for the independence and future of India. He was the reason for our strength and our harmony. Wishing a very Happy Gandhi Jayanti to all.
• Let us promise to follow the path shown by Bapu. Let us follow the path of non violence and spread happiness and harmony in the lives of people around us. Let us spread his ideas to make it a happier world to live in. Best wishes on Gandhi Jayanti to you.
• Gandhi always taught us to win over our anger and to follow non-violence for a better tomorrow for our nation. Happy Gandhi Jayanti.
• Before changing anyone, change yourself. It will change your destiny.
• Today is the most special day for every India as it is the birthday of the father of our nation who blessed us with precious tools like truth and non violence and showed us the path which leads to a harmonious and peaceful life. Wishing you a very Happy Gandhi Jayanti!
• Today is the day to look back and remember Mahatma Gandhi and promise ourselves to always work towards the progress and development of India.
• Let us all sing Raghupati Raghav Raja Ram in the memory of our beloved Mahatma Gandhi. Let us follow his teachings and spread them across the globe, for he is our true leader who gave independent India the direction to lead. Happy Gandhi Jayanti to you.
Gandhi Jayanti Messages
• Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony. On Gandhi Jayanti, let’s pay our tribute to the messiah of non-violence and take leadership in creating better polity in India, to build a best India!
• May the soul of truth and peacefulness be with us amid this Gandhi Jayanti.
• You should not lose confidence in humankind. Mankind is a sea; if a couple of drops of the sea are grimy, the sea does not end up filthy. Legit contrasts are regularly a sound indication of advancement.
• Let us celebrate the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti by remembering Mahatma Gandhi and by following the path he showed us.
• It is a day of celebration. It is a day to value a special person, the person who is the ‘hero’ of our nation, who taught the world the lesson of non-violence. It is Mahatma Gandhi ‘the father of the Nation.’
• Anger is the enemy of non-violence and pride is a monster that swallows it up. Happy Gandhi Jayanti
• He encouraged us to be the change we wish to find in the world.He instructed us that where there is love there is life.
• He pursued the way of Ahimsa and peacefulness to influence us to join together.
• He was the one who always promoted non-violence and truth and bonded us together to fight for an independent country. Happy Gandhi Jayanti.
Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti Status for Whatsapp And Facebook
• Though Gandhi is not there to enlighten us but we still have many inspirations to follow to make country a happier and better country. Happy Gandhi Jayanti.
• Wishing a very Happy Gandhi Jayanti to everyone. Gandhi is no longer with us but we must remember him to remember what I right for our country.
• Warm wishes on Gandhi Jayanti to everyone. Let us thank Mahatma Gandhi on this occasion for showing us what loving one’s own country is all about.
• Always doing things that a good for our country is probably the best way to celebrate Gandhi Jayanti. Warm greetings on this special day.
• Let us keep our surroundings cleans to keep our nation clean. That will be our tribute to Mahatma Gandhi. Happy Gandhi Jayanti.
• A very Happy Gandhi Jayanti to everyone. Gandhi is the ideology that will continue to live in our lives and inspire us to create a better country.
• Wishing a very Happy Gandhi Jayanti to everyone. Together we can create a better country, this is what day would always remind us of.
• Let us paint Gandhi Jayanti with colors of patriotism and dedication towards country. Wishing a very Happy Gandhi Jayanti to all.
• On the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti, let us promise ourselves to always put our country before ourselves. Warm wishes on this special day.
Famous Slogans of Mahatma Gandhi
• A journey of thousand miles begins with a single step.
• The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
• Ahimsa is the way which can bring peace in this world.
• Changing our face can change nothing. But facing our change can change everything.
• Celebrating Gandhi Jayanti is not enough, it is also important to know its significance.
• Let us join hands to celebrate the birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi.
• We can survive and succeed in present times by following the footsteps of Gandhi.
• Gandhi is an ideology which unfurls the secrets to live happy.
• Bapu will keep inspiring for the generations to come.
• The toughest of goals can be achieved by the weakest of men following the path of righteousness.
Gandhi’s Most Inspiring Quotes
• Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
• Be the change that you want to see in the world.
• A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks he becomes.
• Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
• Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
• The day the power of love overrules the love of power, the world will know peace.
• Whenever you have truth it must be given with love, or the message and the messenger will be rejected.
• Glory lies in the attempt to reach one’s goal and not in reaching it.
• Non-violence is not a garment to be put on and off at will. Its seat is in the heart, and it must be an inseparable part of our being.
• Whenever you are confronted with an opponent, conquer him with love.
Thanks for staying with us a long time and visiting Gandhi Jayanti Messages, Quotes & Greetings.
Read our best articles >