Hello friends, welcome to nicethinks.com. Are you looking for independence quotes? So you are in the right place. Here are the independence day 2020 and India Independence Day Quotes to show you respect for every freedom fighter who shed his blood for the freedom of every country Which you can read quietly. This day is to salute all our brothers who have given up all their happiness.
This article independence day quotes in English, happy independence day quotes, and Independence Day. This day gives a wonderful inspiration. You do something for the country in life or for your loved one. Here is a unique collection of Independence day quotes you can forward to your friends and family.
Independence Day Quotes
“Freedom is never dear at any price. It is the breath of life. What would a man not pay for living? Happy Independence Day!”
“Carried with care, coated with pride, dipped in love, fly in glory, moments of freedom in shade of joy. Proud to be an Indian, Happy Independence Day!”
“Our ancestors had great hope and faith in the future generations. Now is the time to work hard and fulfil their dreams. Happy Independence Day!”
“I am lucky to have been born in this great land. I am proud that I am an Indian. Happy Independence Day!”
“Well someone said, god just made the nation we made castes, creeds, race, religion, wars, hatred and love. Hope this Independence is as democratic as we talk.”
“May the sun in his course visit no land more free, more happy, more lovely, than this our country! – Sardar Bhagat Singh”
“The day when attacks happened so many times the nation couldn’t sleep peacefully because they knew somebody else won’t be able to sleep. Happy Independence Day!”
“Once a subjugated people, today the world is taking note of our advancement in science and technology. Proud to be an Indian. Happy Independence Day!”
“After overcoming all obstacles and challenges, our nation has achieved prosperity. Happy Independence Day!”
“For some days, people thought that India was shaking. But there are always tremors when a great tree falls.” – Rajiv Gandhi
“No amount of money can give the happiness that freedom does. Long live our nation. Happy Independence Day!”
“Stop living for yourself and start working for the welfare of or country and its people. Happy Independence Day!”
“This Independence Day promise you save your sister from rape, from assault, your nation from terrorism and yourself by falling in the wrong trap. Happy Independence Day!”
“I belong to a land that has a rich history and culture that is more than 5,000 years old. Proud to be an Indian. Happy Independence Day!”
- “We will not rest in peace till we make our country the best in the world. Happy Independence Day!”
- “India is the best country in the world and will always remain so. Happy Independence Day!”
- “Let us follow in the footsteps of our forefathers and make our country strong and prosperous. Happy Independence Day!”
- “We got our freedom because of the enormous sacrifices made by our freedom fighters. Always cherish it. Happy Independence Day!”
- “If yet your blood does not rage, then it is water that flows in your veins. For what is the flush of youth, if it is not of service to the motherland.” – Chandra Shekhar Azad
- “May the sun in his course visit no land more free, more happy, more lovely, than this our country!” – Sardar Bhagat Singh
- “If the deaf are to hear the sound has to be very loud.”
– Sardar Bhagat Singh
- “The shots that hit me are the last nails to the coffin of the British rule in India.” – Lala Lajpat Rai
- “You must be the change you want to see in the World” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Constitution is not a mere lawyers document, it is a vehicle of Life, and its spirit is always the spirit of Age.” – B. R. Ambedkar
- “A hero is someone who understands the responsibility that comes with his freedom.”
- “Again, it is time for us to show other nations that we are great people from a great nation. And let’s continue our struggle towards prosperity and betterment of our dear nation. Have a wonderful Independence Day.”
- “Your commitment towards propelling the nation is essential. We should be aware of how our activities and in-activities influence other individuals’ prosperity. Have a ton of fun-filled festival.”
- “As we mark our Independence Day today, start to think of something that you have done to better the welfare of the people. If none, then start to think of what can be done towards improving the general well-being of the people. Happy Independence Day!”
- “Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country! Happy Independence Day!”
Independence Day Wishes
- “Being independent is everything we ever wanted. We fought for it bravely and we finally won it with the expense of so many lives. But if something threatens our independence, we’ll fight for it one more time! Have a great Independence Day! “
- “Bombs and pistols do not make a revolution. The sword of revolution is sharpened on the whetting stone of ideas.” – Bhagat Singh
- “Celebrate the freedom & rejoice in the spirit of independent India. May this Independence Day fulfill your life with happiness and prosperity.” – Happy Independence Day
- Today is the day we pay respect to our beautiful nation. We’ve done so much to build our very own culture and heritage, so let’s celebrate it today. May this Independence Day be special for you and your loved ones.
- Today we cherish the ones who made our independence possible. Freedom is hard to get, but we were blessed to have it. Let’s appreciate everything we have and celebrate the great miracle of freedom. Happy Independence Day.
Independence Day Messages
- Life is full of positivity and harmony, only if you have the heart to feel it. Happy Independence Day to you. Keep the spirit of freedom high always!
- Let us celebrate the moment of India’s independence with joy and happiness. Sing the national anthem with Indian flags in hand to celebrate happy Independence Day. Being a proud Indian, wish you a very happy Independence Day.
- “Freedom is the most precious thing in every human’s life. No one has a right to take it away, and we need to do everything to protect our society from cruelty and violence. Happy Independence Day! “
- It makes my heart beat with pride, to see the colors of Independence Day spreading happiness and great joys all around. May the glory of Independence Day Be with you and your loved ones forever.
- On this glorious Day, take time out to be reflective of how truly precious this gift is. Always remember the sweat and sacrifice made by our heroes who have made this day a reality. Happy Independence Day.