Hello friends, welcome to your nicethinks.com. In this article, we have collected World Mosquito Day Quotes, Messages, Greetings for all of you. Which you can share with your friends and relatives.
August 20 is known as World Mosquito Day. that female mosquitoes transmit malaria between humans. Which causes malaria in humans. Raising awareness on World Mosquito Day that animals are responsible for malaria transmission so that more people are safe and secure. The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine holds Mosquito Day celebrations every year, including events such as parties and exhibitions, a tradition dating back to as early as the 1930s.
Mosquito Day Quotes, Greetings, Messages & Wishes
- “I’ve just been bitten on the neck by a vampire… mosquito. Does that mean that when the night comes I will rise and be annoying?”
― Vera Nazarian
- “In my reality all the mosquitoes are vampires and all fireflies are dragons.”
― Munia Khan
- “Don’t be afraid to bite on a giant, learn from the mosquito”
― Bangambiki Habyarimana, Pearls Of Eternity
- “It is astonishing how much worse one mosquito can be than a swarm. A swarm can be prepared against, but one mosquito takes on a personality—a hatefulness, a sinister quality of the struggle to the death.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, On Booze
- “The world is so lawful that not even a single mosquito can touch you, as long as you do not interfere. If your interference stops, everything will stop.”
― Dada Bhagwan
- Health is wealth. I pray to God to keep you and your family safe and healthy from mosquitoes. On World Mosquito Day, I pray for your well being and stronger immunity.
- Never take your health on second priority. On the occasion of World Mosquito Day, let us take a pledge to be more aware and proactive with our health in order to live happy and long.
- Mosquitoes emerge from the dirt. Let us promise to keep our surroundings and city clean so that we can fight with diseases spread by mosquitoes. Warm wishes on World Mosquito Day to you.
- We must aim to live healthily and only then we can live happily. Let us make more and more people aware of maintaining social hygiene to fight mosquitoes. Happy World Mosquito Day.
- A nation can progress only when the population is healthy and the population can stay healthy with combined efforts to fight with dirt and mosquitoes. Let us join our hands to work for cleanliness.
- 6. The smallest of the mosquito has the power to infect our bodies. Never take anything small so light and always prepare to fight such infections with stronger immunity. Happy World Mosquito Day.
- Keep mosquitoes at bay to keep malaria away from your life.
- Pay attention to resistance malaria and find out a good family.
- You need to be a happy person. So be careful about mosquitoes & malaria. It gives you an extra safe life.
- Health is wealth Everybody knows that. Own health, Own Care, Own Safety. Be aware of the mosquitoes.