National Sports Day is celebrated on August 29 every year. If you are interested in sports and looking for the best national sports day quotes, messages, and greetings for it, here are national sports day quotes, sports day celebrations, happy sports day images for you. Which you can share with your friends or acquaintances and congratulate the game day.
This article provides inspirational quotes for National Sports Day. Which gives you an incentive for the game. National Sports Day is celebrated on the birthday of Indian hockey player Dhyan Chand. This day can be considered as an inspirational day for the players. Athletes make a name for themselves and their country all over the world with their hard work and craftsmanship. So it is best to celebrate National Sports Day to encourage them.
National Sports Day Inspirational Quotes & Wishes
- “Your dreams are what define your individuality. They have the power to give you wings and make you fly high.” –PV Sindhu
- ”Never say never because limits, like fear, are often just an illusion.”- Michael Jordan
- “It’s no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic element of tennis are those of everyday existence because every match is a life in miniature.”- Andre Agassi
- “When people throw stones at you, you turn them into milestone”- Sachin Tendulkar
- “Gold medals aren’t really made of gold. They’re made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts.” –Dan Gable
- “A champion is someone who gets up when he can’t.” –Jack Dempsey
- “I don’t like to lose — at anything… Yet I’ve grown most not from victories, but setbacks. If winning is God’s reward, then losing is how he teaches us.” –Serena Williams
- “Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.” –Tim Notke
- “Run when you can, walk if you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up.” –Dean Karnazes
- “I’m a dreamer. I have to dream and reach for the stars, and if I miss a star then I grab a handful of clouds.” –Mike Tyson
- “You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.” – Arthur Ashe
- “Your love makes me strong, your hate makes me unstoppable.” – Cristiano Ronaldo
- “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.” – Babe Ruth
- “Never say never because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion.” – Michael Jordan
- “You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.” – Michael Jordan
- “Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is.” – Vince Lombardi
- “There may be people that have more talent than you, but there’s no excuse for anyone to work harder than you do.” – Derek Jeter
- “I became a good pitcher when I stopped trying to make them miss the ball and started trying to make them hit it.” – Sandy Koufax
- “I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
- “The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning.” – Pele
Congratulations Messages for Winners
- Congratulations on your well deserved victory. Wish you all the very best in the future!
- Your performance was stunning! No one deserves a relaxing day more that you do.
- Train like an athlete, eat like a nutritionist, sleep like a baby and win like a champion!
- Congratulations on the big win! Enjoy your success today, and look forward to a future.
- You are great at your sport! Dare to dream, dare to try!
- You have the fire in your heart and the determination to get the job done. You will forever be the epitome of a champion to me!
- I wish you not to run away from challenges. Run over them!
- You did a great job for the team! May you enjoy every moment!
- You don’t always get what you wish for… But you get what you work for!
- Your efforts to improve your skills have made you a champion! Congrats!
- You are amazing! Wishing you many more years of success in sports!
- Be Strong when you are week, be Brave when you are scared and be humble when you are victorious.
National Sports Day Messages
- Make them active Being active involves regular exercise,
which in turn strengthens the bones and the muscles,
induces better sleep, and helps in weight management
National Sports Day Wishes With Images
We hope you enjoyed the National Sports Day Inspirational Motivational Quotes and Message Collection provided here. So you can post your favorite National Sports Day 2020 quote message on social media or put Facebook WhatsApp status.
Thanks for Visit!