Hello friends, welcome to your Article. If you are looking for Greeting Messages and status pictures for World Rivers Day then you are at the right place. Here we have collected for you the messages and greetings for Rivers Day that you can share on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp with everyone in your contacts list.
World Rivers Day is celebrated on the last Sunday of September. The celebration of this day is an idea to bring more and more awareness to save the rivers. And this day highlights the importance of rivers.
Happy World Rivers Day Greeting Messages
- Even the whole of ocean cannot do which one river can. Rivers need to be saved and protected for a better life. Happy World Rivers Day.
- Warm wishes on World Rivers Day to you. Rivers are our present and they are also our future. Save them before its too late.
- Rivers are the lifelines for all of us as they give us life, they give us a reason to live and they must be protected. Wishing a very Happy World Rivers Day.
- God created rivers to give humans life and they are to be saved, they are to looked after. Warm wishes on World Rivers Day.
- River is pure magic. It has the power to give life, the power to nurture and the power to help everyone flourish. Happy World Rivers Day.
- The occasion of World Rivers Day is a reminder that the onus of saving rivers lies on us and we must fulfil our responsibility. Happy World Rivers Day.
- River is sort of a treasure given to U.S.A. by God…. we have a tendency to should work along to guard this treasure that is that the reason for our existence.
- The stunning occasion of World Rivers Day can come back per annum to inform U.S.A. that we have a tendency to should save our rivers as a result of they furnish U.S.A. life.
- Rivers ar those that build civilizations happen, they’re those that nourish and nurture. Worship them, respect them and save them!!!
Slogans on World Rivers Day
- Rivers inspire us and we must save them.
- Rivers are the lifelines for us, save them!
- Save river to save mankind, to save life.
- Without rivers, the life on earth is not possible for humans.
- Without rivers, we cannot survive in this world.
- Rivers give us life, they help us prosper and flourish.
- Rivers are life and we must save this life!
- Rivers need our help and we must help them now.
- Saving rivers is the most important thing to do.”