Hello friends, welcome to your nicethinks.com In this article, we have collected Women’s Equality Day Quotes for all of you. Which you can share with your friends and relatives.
Women’s Equality Day is celebrated on 26th August. Women’s Equality Day was designated by a joint resolution of 1973. Women’s Equality Day gives us an opportunity to reflect on the continuing struggle for equality in the workplace and the role of women in our public life. 26th August is Women’s Equality Day, which celebrates the passage of the 19th Amendment that gave women the right to vote on August 26, 1920.
Women’s Equality Day works to bring out every specific craft of women. They can do their job honestly in every field. So Women’s Equality Day is a day of honor for women.
Women’s Equality Day Wishes, Messages, And greetings
- It is not easy being a woman. You have to keep fighting for your rights. You have to tell the world that you are no less. Warm wishes on Women’s Equality Day to you.
- Lucky are those, who are blessed with a feminine presence in their lives! Feel proud to be a woman. Happy Women’s Equality Day!
- A woman can be anything she wants as long as she decides to never fear anyone. Cheers to all the strong women out there. Happy Women’s Equality Day.
- If you are a woman then constantly have to prove your worth in every sphere and dimension. Be confident and keep growing. Warm wishes to you on this special day!
- Start this special Women’s Equality Day with a promise to never undermine a woman and treat every woman with respect! Warm wishes on Women’s Equality Day to you all!
- The important thing to follow is not to compete in a battle of genders but to achieve equilibrium. Happy Women’s Equality Day!
- This Women’s Equality Day, I thank all those faceless, loud voices from the past who fought for the women’s rights and gave us the life we have today! Thank you all.
- A nation can only progress if it acknowledges and identifies the rights of its women. Happy Women’s Equality day to every opinionated woman out there!
- Never forget the contribution of women in your life. Starting from a mother, to a sister, to a wife or last to daughter. Happy Women’s Equality Day to all!
- A woman is born with the power to save and love, her existence is based on the truthfulness in her eyes. Happy Women’s Equality Day!
- A Woman has the power to protect the world and not just herself. Huge respect for that. Happy Women’s Equality Day!
- If you want to get a plan, go to a man but if you want it to be done, go to a woman. Happy Women’s Equality Day!
- A woman is one who follows her own footsteps rather than following the direction shown by the crowd. Happy Women’s Equality Day!
- Women are the most untapped reservoir of talent in the world. Warm wishes on Women’s Equality Day to you.
- Our mother is one person who makes us realize our dreams. Cheers to the existence of this great creature of the Universe!
Women’s Equality Day Quotes and Sayings
- “If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman. ” – Margaret Thatcher
- “When there are no ceilings, the sky’s the limit.” — Hillary Clinton
- “They have helped me achieve 100 per cent of what I am today. I wouldn’t be half a man without these women. I owe my life to them”. – Shahrukh Khan
- “Both men and women should feel free to be sensitive. Both men and women should feel free to be strong.” – Emma Watson
- “A strong woman is a woman determined to do something others are determined not be done.” – Marge Piercy
- “When girls are educated, their countries become stronger and more prosperous.” – Michelle Obama
- Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead. – Louisa May Alcott
- You see a lot of smart guys with dumb women, but you hardly ever see a smart woman with a dumb guy. – Erica Jong
- I would like to say that the first time Adam had a chance he laid the blame on a woman. – Nancy Astor
- We’ve begun to raise daughters more like sons… but few have the courage to raise our sons more like our daughters. – Gloria Steinem
- For what is done or learned by one class of women becomes, by virtue of their common womanhood, the property of all women. – Elizabeth Blackwell
Women’s Equality Day Inspiring Quotes
- “Women, like men, should try to do the impossible, and when they fail, their failure should be a challenge to others.”
— Amerlia Earhart
- “If one man can destroy everything, why can’t one girl change it?”
— Malala Yousafzai
- “We need to reshape our own perception of how we view ourselves. We have to step up as women and take the lead.”
- “For me, a bossy woman is someone to search out and celebrate.”
— Amy Poehler
- “I’m a feminist. I’ve been a female for a long time now. It’d be stupid not to be on my own side.”
— Maya Angelou
- “Don’t mistake politeness for lack of strength.”
— Sonya Sotomayer
- “When we do the best we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another.”
— Helen Keller
- “A feminist is anyone who recognizes the equality and full humanity of women and men.”
— Gloria Steinem
- “The idea of being a feminist: so many women have come to this idea of it being anti-male and not able to connect with the opposite sex, but what feminism is about is equality and human rights. For me that is just an essential part of my identity.”
— Lena Dunham
- “I am not free while any woman is unfree, even when her shackles are very different from my own.”
— Audre Lorde